MAY 2008 RECIPE
ROCKY MOUNTAIN LODGE BED AND BREAKFAST [web site]
FROG EYE SALAD
Drain juice from all of the above, reserving the pineapple juice - you will need 1 ¾ cups; set aside.
- 2 (20 oz) cans Pineapple Tidbits, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed Pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 3 (11 oz. each) cans Mandarin oranges, drained (juice discarded)
Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium saucepan. Stir in pineapple juice and eggs. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until thickened. Add the lemon and juice and cool.
- 3/4 cups reserved pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flou
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
Prepare Pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and pour into a large bowl.
- 1 pkg. Acini de Pepe Pasta
Combine Pasta, thickened juice mixture, cool whip, marshmallows and coconut. Store in an airtight container.
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup coconut
Back to Main Recipes List