- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced, chopped or shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (10 3/4-oz) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chilies
- 4 cups Colby-Jack cheese, grated
- 10 medium sized flour tortillas
- 4 green onions, sliced (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl combine chicken, soup, sour cream and green chilies. Spread a small amount in the bottom of a 9″x13″ greased casserole dish.
Spread a heaping tablespoon across the center of a tortilla and top with a sprinkling of cheese. Roll up and place on sauce in casserole dish. Continue with remaining tortillas.
Spread remainder of chicken sauce over the top of tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with green onions if desired. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
This recipe, and 349 others can be found in our cookbook “Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Favorite Recipes” which can be purchased in our Gift Shop. Click Here to order your copy.