Our Charming Vacation Cottage for Rent near Colorado Springs
Our rental Cottage in Cascade, Colorado at Pikes Peak provides Rocky Mountain lodging near attractions & things to do in Manitou Springs, Colorado Springs, and Woodland Park. The adorable Cottage was built in 1938 and oozes with charm! It is built into the side of a hill and is crafted of stone and wood.
The Cottage has 2 stories. The downstairs was remodeled in 2017, yet still has some of the original walls and ceilings to keep the original character, while giving you the modern amenities you need. There is a full kitchen, dining area, and a full bathroom with a full-size shower and gorgeous river rock floor.
Upstairs has all the original knotty pine wood floor, walls, and ceilings. It is a combined bedroom and sitting room. There is a queen bed upstairs, as well as cable HDTV/DVD player, and electric fireplace.
The kitchen comes completely stocked with everything you need to cook any meals you wish to prepare.
The Cottage will sleep up to 2 people (no more than 2 people, children of all ages count as a person, including infants). The Cottage is best suited for a single traveler or a couple.
NO housekeeping services or meals are provided. NO hot tub.
- Cable HDTV/DVD Player
- Electric Fireplace (upstairs)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Crock Pot
- Hand Mixer
- Dishes, Silverware & Cutlery
- Pots, Pans and Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioner Upstairs (available during summer months)
- One Set of Sheets and Blankets
- 6 Sets of Towels
- Charcoal BBQ (charcoal not provided)
- Picnic Table
- LOW SEASON (November – April; holidays & local events excluded): Sunday – Thursday nights: $99 per night; Friday & Saturday nights: $125 per night; weekly rate: $693 (holidays & local events excluded)
- PEAK SEASON (May – October, holidays & local events excluded): $150 per night; weekly rate $950
- HOLIDAYS & LOCAL EVENTS: $175 per night; weekly rate rate $1,050
- CHRISTMAS – NEW YEAR YEAR’S weekly rate: $1,225
Tax of 7.63% and a $2.00 per night Tourism fee will also be added to all reservations.
$200 refundable security deposit required; will be refunded within 7 days of check out if everything is left in good order.
NO Additional Cleaning Fee (for bookings made as of November 27, 2018)
All rates are subject to change without notice.
*Please be aware this Cottage is not secluded and all by itself out in the woods. The Cottage and the Cabin are next door to each other on the same property. We are situated in a very small mountain community with only a few hundred homes in the whole town, many of them summer vacation homes. It’s the perfect “home away from home” while you enjoy your Colorado getaway.
**You may not have mobile service while staying in this Cottage near Manitou Springs and Colorado Springs. Verizon is typically the only cell provider that typically works here. We do have WiFi, however, and many smart phones have WiFi calling ability.