CASCADE LUXURY SUITE
This popular Suite adjacent to the Lodge has a private entrance, a sitting room with HDTV, Cable, smart blu ray DVD player so you can log in to your own account and watch Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc, and a gas fireplace that is double sided and can be enjoyed from both the sitting room and the bedroom.
The bedroom has a King size bed, fireplace, closet, and views of the mountains and pine trees out the window. You can even see the North Pole ferris wheel (the highest ferris wheel in the world) lit up at night from the end of May until the beginning of January.
The spacious bathroom has granite counter tops, double sinks, a jetted tub for two (and we TRULY mean for TWO), with mountain views out the picture window, and a large shower with double sided body spray shower heads, and plenty of drawers and cupboard space.
There is also a kitchenette area with a mini fridge & freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, tea kettle, small bar sink, dishes, glassware, silverware, and a table and chairs for two.
Also available is an outdoor private hot tub, open year round, with stunning mountain views, as well as a gazebo, patio, an outdoor table & chairs, and a charcoal grill for guest use.
No meals or housekeeping services provided, it is strictly a vacation rental. Guests do not have access to the main Lodge, which is the owner’s private residence.
- King Bed
- Sitting room with recliner sofa
- Large Cable HDTV
- Smart Blu Ray DVD player
- Gas Fireplace (double sided from the bedroom and sitting room)
- Free WiFi
- Individual Room Heat and Control (No A/C – not necessary when you live at 7,500 feet!)
- Mini Refrigerator with freezer
- Tea Kettle
- Coffee, tea, cocoa, cream and sugar
- Dining Table and chairs
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Amenities (Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion)
- Jetted Tub for Two
- Shower with double sided shower heads with body sprays
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill (you bring your own charcoal)
CASCADE SUITE RATES:
- LOW SEASON (November – November – April; holidays & local events excluded): Sunday – Thursday nights: $199 per night; Friday & Saturday nights: $219 per night (holidays & local events excluded)
- PEAK SEASON (May – October; holidays & local events excluded): $239 per night (holidays & local events excluded)
- HOLIDAYS & LOCAL EVENTS YEAR ROUND: $249 per night
Tax of 7.63% and a $5.00 per night Tourism fee will also be added to all reservations.
- BOOK DIRECT DISCOUNT: Book direction at our website, or by calling us at 719-684-2521 and take $10 off per night! Enter Promo Code BOOKDIRECT online or ask for the Book Direct discount by phone.
No housekeeping fees, No WiFi charges, No service fees, or other hidden fees!
All rates are subject to change without notice.