CASCADE LUXURY SUITE
As of November 18, 2018, our Cascade Bed and Breakfast Lodge at Pikes Peak closed permanently at Rocky Mountain Lodge.
The popular Cascade Luxury Suite at the Lodge is NOW OPEN as a Colorado vacation rental!
The Suite has a private entrance, a sitting room with HDTV, Cable, smart blu ray DVD player so you can log in to your own account and watch Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc, and a gas fireplace that is double sided and can be enjoyed from both the sitting room and the bedroom.
The bedroom has a King size bed.
The bathroom is large with granite counter tops, double sinks, a jetted tub for two (and we TRULY mean for TWO), with mountain views out the picture window, and a large shower with double sided body spray shower heads.
There is also a kitchenette area with a mini fridge & freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, small bar sink, and a table and chairs for two.
Also available is an outdoor private hot tub, open year round, with stunning mountain views.
No meals or housekeeping services provided, it is strictly a vacation rental. Guests will not have access to the main Lodge.
- King Bed
- Sitting room with recliner sofa
- Large Cable HDTV
- Smart Blu Ray DVD player
- Gas Fireplace (double sided from the bedroom and sitting room)
- Free WiFi
- Individual Room Heat and Control
- Mini Refrigerator with freezer
- Coffee, tea, cocoa, cream and sugar
- Dining Table and chairs
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Amenities (Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion)
- Jetted Tub for Two
- Shower with double sided shower heads with body sprays
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub
CASCADE SUITE RATES:
- LOW SEASON (November – February; holidays & local events excluded): Sunday – Thursday nights: $175 per night; Friday & Saturday nights: $199 per night; weekly rate: $1,225 (holidays & local events excluded)
- PEAK SEASON (March – October; holidays & local events excluded): $225 per night, $1,393/week
- HOLIDAYS & LOCAL EVENTS YEAR ROUND: $225 per night; weekly rate $1,393
Tax of 7.63% and a $5.00 per night Tourism fee will also be added to all reservations.
All rates are subject to change without notice.