Staying at Our Vacation Rental near Colorado Springs, CO
Please review our policies below before reserving your vacation getaway or Colorado Springs travel accommodations at Rocky Mountain Lodge.
TEMPORARY COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS CANCELLATION POLICY:
If you have to cancel due to Covid-19 complications, please let us know and we will work with these cancellation requests on a case by case basis. Restrictions will apply, and proof of Covid-19 related issues will be required.
We want all of our guests to be assured that you are SAFE while staying at Rocky Mountain Lodge. We have implemented special cleaning procedures, many of which we were doing prior to Covid-19, including extra sanitizing practices after each guest checks out. We never reuse towels or any bedding, including comforters and shams, they are all changed after each guest. Hand sanitizer is provided in the Suite. We have contactless check in and check out procedures. We only have 1 unit, the Cascade Suite, at the Lodge, so you will not be coming into contact with other guests. The Hot Tub is private for the guests staying in the Suite only, and is cleaned daily. You can be assured that we go above and beyond to keep you safe and healthy.
- HIGH SEASON (May – October): 2-night minimum stay required for high season (May through October, holidays excluded)
- LOW SEASON (November – April, holidays excluded): 2-night minimum on weekends (Friday & Saturday nights), no minimum Sunday through Thursday nights.
- HOLIDAYS: 4-night minimum stay required for the following holidays: Memorial Weekend, 4th of July, Thanksgiving (Wednesday through Sunday), and Christmas through New Year’s
- Minimum nights may be broken if there are less nights in between other stays
- Adults only, no children.
- No more than 2 people may be in the Cascade Suite, or on the property, at any one time. The property is for registered guests only. Guests may not invite friends or family onto the property or into the Suite to visit.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS:
For reservations made through us directly, either by phone 1-719-684-2521, or through our reservation system, a deposit equaling one night’s stay, or 50% of the entire stay, whichever is greater, is due at time of booking. If booking is within 2 weeks of arrival date, or for holidays or local events, 100% of stay will be charged at time of booking. Payment may be made by major credit card (no debit cards or pre-paid cards). Balance is due at check in, payable with cash or major credit card only (no debit cards or pre-paid cards). If booked for a holiday or local event, payment in full is due at time of booking, and non-refundable.
Reservations made through an OTA are subject to the payment policies listed on the OTA website.
SMOKING AND PET POLICIES:
NON-SMOKING PROPERTIES: All of our properties are completely non-smoking, both indoors, and on any of our properties outdoors as well. This includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, hookahs, vaping, and the like. Minimum $500 cleaning and loss of use fee will be charged, if we find you have been smoking in or on the properties.
- Due to fire and insurance restrictions, no candles or incense are permitted.
- NO PETS permitted in or on the properties.
NO COOKING FACILITIES: There is a mini fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, tea kettle, and small sink in the Suite. There is no stove or oven. No cook tops, portable stoves or ovens may be used inside the Suite.
All payments and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- For reservations made with us directly, either by phone or at our online booking engine, ALL cancellations on or within 2 weeks of arrival date will incur a full-stay charge.
- If booked for a holiday or local event, all cancellations are subject to a full-stay charge. All No Shows will incur a full-stay charge.
- If you had any add-on packages, those are non-refundable.
- For reservations made through an OTA cancellation policies are as listed on the website where booked.
*Cancellation policies are strictly adhered to*
In order to check availability and to make a reservation you can: Check our Availability page and make your reservation on-line, or send an email to us at email@example.com or call us: (719) 684-2521
All reservations will be confirmed by email.
- Quiet Hours: Since we are in a mountain community, and sound carries, we ask that our guests respect others in the community by adhering to quiet hours between 10:00pm and 8:00am.
- Hot Tub: No eating, drinking or smoking permitted in the hot tub.
- Only guests staying in the Suite (no more than 2 people) may be on the property at any time. Guests may not invite friends or family over to visit or use the facilities.
- We have changed to all self check-ins and check-outs in order to have a contact-less process.
- Check-in time: Anytime after 3:00pm mountain time
- Check-out time: by 11:00am
- We cannot accommodate early check ins or late check outs.
Please be assured that Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins is GDPR compliant. None of your information is shared or sold. All information you provide is stored within our secure reservation system, is password protected, and credit card details are truncated and deleted within 30 days of departure. By making a reservation online you agree to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information to Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins. If you do not wish to receive our occasional newsletters please make sure to not opt in to our newsletter program.
Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins is committed to making our website accessible to people with disabilities.
We have designed our website to be accessible for impaired users to see, navigate, interact and understand the content provided as per the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA).
We have tested the functionality of this website with the achecker.ca tool and the Google Chrome Accessibility Audit tool. We have also tested keyboard only functionality so that people who use screen readers or can’t use a mouse are able to navigate through the website pages efficiently.
We will continue to make every effort to meet evolving accessibility standards.
Currently our reservation system does not meet AA standards of WCAG 2.0. This is something we will continue to address with our reservation company, so that it too will be accessible to people with disabilities in the future. If you find you are having difficulty determining availability or booking an accommodation via our online system, please contact us at the links below and we will be happy to assist you directly.
As we continue to improve our website functionality, we appreciate your concerns and suggestions. We welcome impaired users to share accessibility issues you may find.
Contact us at the links below.