Give a Gift Certificate to someone special for a honeymoon, anniversary, romantic getaway, or someone needing a well-deserved time of R&R.Purchase Gift Certificates
Please review our policies below before reserving your romantic vacation lodging at Pikes Peak.
We want all our guests to be assured that you are SAFE while staying at Rocky Mountain Lodge. In addition to our extreme attention to detail about cleaning and sanitization, we have contact-less check in and check out procedures. We only have 1 unit, the Pikes Peak Guest Cabin, so you will not be coming into contact with other guests (the owners live in the main Lodge). The hot tub is private for the guests staying in the cabin only and is serviced daily. You can be assured that we go above and beyond to keep you safe and healthy.
- The cabin is for adults only, no children.
- No more than 2 people may stay in the cabin or be on the property at any time. The property is for registered guests only. Guests may not invite friends or family onto the property or into the cabin to visit.
- Quiet Hours: Since we are in a mountain community, and sound carries, we ask that our guests respect others in the community by adhering to quiet hours outdoors between 10:00pm and 8:00am.
- Hot Tub:
- Hot tub is for guests staying in the cabin only; guests may not invite non-staying guests to join them in the hot tub.
- Hot tub is available from 8:00am – 10:00pm
- No eating or smoking permitted in the hot tub. If drinking in the hot tub, use non-breakable drinkware only, no glass or bottles.
- Swimwear required; no street clothes such as shorts or T-shirts.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS:
For reservations made through us directly, either by phone 1-719-684-2521, or through our secure reservation system, a deposit equaling one night’s stay, or 50% of the entire stay, whichever is greater, is due at time of booking. If booking is within 2 weeks of arrival date, or for holidays or local events, 100% of stay will be charged at time of booking. Payment may be made by major credit card (no debit cards or pre-paid cards). Balance is due and charged 2 weeks prior to arrival, payable with cash or major credit card only (no pre-paid cards). If booked for a holiday or local event, payment in full is due at time of booking, and non-refundable.
Reservations made through an OTA (3rd party booking agency such as Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Airbnb, etc.) are subject to the payment policies listed on the OTA website. *Please note you will have a cheaper rate when booking through us directly, see our Specials page for available discounts.
SMOKING AND PET POLICIES:
- NON-SMOKING PROPERTIES: Our entire property is completely non-smoking, both indoors, and outdoors as well. This includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, hookahs, vaping, and the like. Minimum $500 cleaning and loss of use fee will be charged if we find you have been smoking in or on the premises.
- Due to fire and insurance restrictions, no candles or incense are permitted.
- NO PETS permitted in the cabin or on the property.
NO COOKING FACILITIES:
There is a mini fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, tea kettle, and small sink in the cabin. There is no stove or oven. No cook tops, portable stoves or ovens may be used inside the cabin. Please visit our Dining page for a list of great restaurants nearby.
Wi-Fi & PHONE SERVICE:
Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided. Please note Verizon is typically the only cell service that works here. You should be able to connect to the Wi-Fi and make Wi-Fi calling once you are here if you don’t have cell service here.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING:
We do not have a designated EV charger but do have an option for you to charge an electric vehicle if you need to. There is an additional $20 per night to charge an electric vehicle. Please request this service prior to arrival.
All payments and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- For reservations made with us directly, either by phone or at our online booking engine, ALL cancellations on or within 2 weeks of arrival date will incur a full-stay charge (holidays and local events excluded; see below for holidays and local events cancellation policy).
- If booked for a holiday or local event, ALL cancellations are subject to a full-stay charge.
- All No Shows will incur a full-stay charge.
- All add-ons and packages are non-refundable.
- For reservations made through an OTA the cancellation policies are as listed on the website where booked.
*Cancellation policies are strictly adhered to. Travel Insurance can be purchased at various places such as AIG Travel Guard.
In order to check availability and to make a reservation you can: Check our Availability page and make your reservation on-line, or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: (719) 684-2521
All reservations will be confirmed by email.
- We have changed to all self-check-ins and check-outs in order to have a contact-less process. A check-in instruction email will be sent to guests 3 days prior to arrival. Please check this email for check-in instructions.
- Check-in time: Any time after 3:00pm mountain time
- Check-out time: by 11:00am
- We cannot accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs.