Staying at Our Vacation Rental Cabin near Colorado Springs, CO
Please review our policies below before reserving your vacation getaway or Colorado Springs travel accommodations at Rocky Mountain Lodge.
TEMPORARY COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS CANCELLATION POLICY:
We have temporarily loosened our cancellation policies for guests that have reservations, or make reservations, with a check in date through May 15, 2020. If you have reservations, or make reservations with a check in date up to May 15, 2020, if you need to cancel your reservation due to the Novel Coronavirus, you can reschedule with a new check in date no later than December 15, 2020. All deposits paid will be transferred to the rescheduled reservation. The rates may be different for a future stay, and you would need to pay the difference. Or the minimum night stay may be different, and you would be required to conform to the minimum nights required for the dates of the new booking.
The only black out dates will be holidays and local events. And if you booked through a 3rd party such as Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, etc. we will allow you to reschedule these bookings as well, but since those entities charge us a commission, only the Lodging portion of your stay will transfer to a new booking.
All rescheduled bookings must be made over the phone only. Do not make your reservation online, or through a 3rd party booking agency. Call us at 719-684-2521 and we will have your original booking and will make the change on our end.
As we continue to monitor the situation we may possibly extend the May 15, 2020 dates if necessary.
Please scroll down to read our normal cancellation policies.
If you become sick while staying with us, such as you obtain a cough, or run a fever, please go to an Urgent Care or an Emergency Room and get checked as soon as you start feeling ill. If you do become sick, please let us know so we can take extra precautions while cleaning and disinfecting your room once you check out. We may need to cancel the next guests checking in so we can take extra methods of sanitizing the room. We don’t want to pass any sickness on to anyone else. And if you are unable to travel due to being sick and need to extend your stay, please be aware you will be responsible financially for any additional dates you stay.
- HIGH SEASON (May – October): 2-night minimum stay required for high season (May through October, holidays excluded)
- LOW SEASON (November – April, holidays excluded): 2-night minimum on weekends (Friday & Saturday nights), no minimum Sunday through Thursday nights.
- HOLIDAYS: 4-night minimum stay required for the following holidays: Memorial Weekend, 4th of July, Thanksgiving (Wednesday through Sunday), and Christmas through New Year’s
- Minimum nights may be broken if there are less nights in between other stays
- Adults only in the Cascade Suite.
- No more than 2 people may be in the Cascade Suite at any one time.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS:
For reservations made through us directly, either by phone 1-719-684-2521, or through our reservation system, a deposit equaling one night’s stay, or 50% of the entire stay, whichever is greater, is due at time of booking. If booking is within 30 days of arrival date, or for holidays or local events, 100% of stay will be charged at time of booking. Payment may be made by major credit card (no debit cards or pre-paid cards). Balance is due at check in, payable with cash or major credit card only (no debit cards or pre-paid cards). If booked for a holiday or local event, payment in full is due at time of booking, and non-refundable.
Reservations made through an OTA are subject to the payment policies listed on the OTA website.
SMOKING AND PET POLICIES:
NON-SMOKING PROPERTIES: All of our properties are completely non-smoking, both indoors, and on any of our properties outdoors as well. This includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, hookahs, vaping, and the like. Minimum $500 cleaning and loss of use fee will be charged, if we find you have been smoking in or on the properties.
- Due to fire and insurance restrictions, no candles or incense are permitted.
- NO PETS permitted in or on the properties.
NO COOKING FACILITIES: There is a mini fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, tea kettle, and small sink in the Suite. There is no stove or oven. No cook tops, portable stoves or ovens may be used inside the Suite.
All payments and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- For reservations made with us directly, either by phone or at our online booking engine, ALL cancellations on or within 1 month of arrival date will incur a full-stay charge.
- If booked for a holiday or local event, all cancellations are subject to a full-stay charge. All No Shows will incur a full-stay charge.
- All damage deposits collected will be refunded in full.
- If you had any add-on packages, those are non-refundable.
- For reservations made through an OTA cancellation policies are as listed on the website where booked.
*Cancellation policies are strictly adhered to*
In order to check availability and to make a reservation you can: Check our Availability page and make your reservation on-line, or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: (719) 684-2521
All reservations will be confirmed by email.
- Quiet Hours – Since we are in a mountain community, and sound carries, we ask that our guests respect others in the community by adhering to quiet hours between 10:00pm and 8:00am.
- Hot Tub – No eating, drinking or smoking permitted in the hot tub.
- Check-in times: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- If you cannot arrive by 6:00pm please call us at 719-684-2521 to arrange for a late arrival check in process.
*We are sorry, but we may not be able to accommodate early arrivals. If you will be arriving early, please call in advance to see if we are able to accommodate an early arrival.
- Check-out time: by 11:00am
- Late check outs may be possible for an additional fee. Late check outs must be requested no later than 8:00am the day of check out.
Please be assured that Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins is GDPR compliant. None of your information is shared or sold. All information you provide is stored within our secure reservation system, is password protected, and credit card details are truncated and deleted within 30 days of departure. By making a reservation online you agree to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information to Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins. If you do not wish to receive our occasional newsletters please make sure to not opt in to our newsletter program.
Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins is committed to making our website accessible to people with disabilities.
We have designed our website to be accessible for impaired users to see, navigate, interact and understand the content provided as per the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA).
We have tested the functionality of this website with the achecker.ca tool and the Google Chrome Accessibility Audit tool. We have also tested keyboard only functionality so that people who use screen readers or can’t use a mouse are able to navigate through the website pages efficiently.
We will continue to make every effort to meet evolving accessibility standards.
Currently our reservation system does not meet AA standards of WCAG 2.0. This is something we will continue to address with our reservation company, so that it too will be accessible to people with disabilities in the future. If you find you are having difficulty determining availability or booking an accommodation via our online system, please contact us at the links below and we will be happy to assist you directly.
As we continue to improve our website functionality, we appreciate your concerns and suggestions. We welcome impaired users to share accessibility issues you may find.
Contact us at the links below.