Staying at Our Vacation Rental Cabins near Colorado Springs, CO
Please review our policies below before reserving your vacation getaway or family travel accommodations at Rocky Mountain Lodge.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- 2 people maximum per room.
- Children ages 12 and older are welcome in the Bed & Breakfast Lodge
- 2-night minimum stay required, holidays & local events excluded
- 3-night minimum stay required from Memorial Weekend – Labor Day; some holidays and local events may require longer minimums.
*exceptions may be made if there are less nights available in between other bookings
- 4-night minimum stay required from Memorial weekend through Labor Day.
- 3-night minimum stay required for remainder of high season (May through October) *exceptions may be made if there are less nights available in between other bookings
- 1-week (7-night) minimum stay required for the week of Christmas through New Years
- 4-night minimum stay required for Thanksgiving (Wednesday through Sunday)
- 2-night minimum stay required during low season (November through April), holidays excluded.
- Children of all ages welcome in the Cabin & Cottage.
- No more than 4 people may be in the Cabin at any one time. No more than 2 people may be in the Cottage at any one time. Children, including babies, count as a person, no matter what their ages are.
- If renting both the Cabin and Cottage together, please note there is not a place for more than 5 people to gather together at these facilities.
- A Short Term Lease Agreement must be filled out, signed, and returned within 3 days of booking.
- A REFUNDABLE $200 security deposit will be charged on the day of arrival, along with any balance due, payable by cash or major credit card only (no checks, debit cards, or pre-paid cards). The security deposit will be refunded within 7 days of check out, if everything is left in good order.
- Minimum age to rent the Cabin or Cottage is 21.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS:
A deposit equaling one night’s stay, or 50% of the entire stay, whichever is greater, is due at time of booking. If booking is within 30 days of arrival date, or for holidays or local events, 100% of stay will be charged at time of booking. Payment may be made by major credit card (no debit cards or pre-paid cards). Balance is due at check in, payable with cash or major credit card only (no debit cards or pre-paid cards). If booked for a holiday or local event, payment in full is due at time of booking, and non-refundable.
SMOKING AND PET POLICIES:
NON-SMOKING PROPERTIES: All of our properties are completely non-smoking, both indoors, and on any of our properties outdoors as well. This includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, hookahs, and the like. Minimum $500 cleaning and loss of use fee will be charged, if we find you have been smoking in or on the properties.
- Due to fire and insurance restrictions, no candles or incense are permitted.
- NO PETS permitted in or on the properties.
- All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- ALL cancellations on or within 1 month of arrival date will incur a full-stay charge.
- If booked for a holiday or local event, all cancellations are subject to a full-stay charge. All No Shows will incur a full-stay charge.
- If you do need to cancel, we will try to rebook the dates you have reserved, and if we are able to rebook the dates you have cancelled, we will issue a refund of all monies paid, less a $25 per night cancellation fee.
- All security deposits collected will be refunded in full, whether we rebook or not.
- If you had any add-on packages, those are non-refundable.
*Cancellation policies are strictly adhered to*
In order to check availability and to make a reservation you can: Check our Availability page and make your reservation on-line, or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: (719) 684-2521
All reservations will be confirmed either or email.
- Quiet Hours – Since we are in a mountain community, and sound carries, we ask that our guests respect others in the community by adhering to quiet hours between 10:00pm and 8:00am.
- Hot Tub – No Children permitted in the hot tubs. No eating, drinking or smoking permitted in the hot tub.
- Check-in times:
- Bed and Breakfast Rooms: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Cabin & Cottage: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
*We are sorry, but we may not be able to accommodate early arrivals. If you will be arriving early, please call in advance to see if we are able to accommodate an early arrival.
- Check-out times:
10:00am for Cabin & Cottage
11:00am for Bed and Breakfast Room guests.
*Late arrivals can be accommodated but must be pre-arranged.
Please be assured that Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins is GDPR compliant. None of your information is shared or sold. All information you provide is stored within our secure reservation system, is password protected, and credit card details are truncated and deleted within 30 days of departure. By making a reservation online you agree to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information to Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins. If you do not wish to receive our occasional newsletters please make sure to not opt in to our newsletter program.