We just got our monthly newsletter from our insurance company and they put little tidbits on “The Back Page”, and this month’s had some funny ones on it, so I thought I’d share them…
Things to Do to Stay Sane
(While Driving Everyone Else Insane)
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car and point a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
2. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
3. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
4. Specify that your drive-through order is “to go”.
5. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
We thought those were a good little chuckle. Another way to keep sane is to get away from all the hustle and bustle and stress of every day life. Why not take a Colorado vacation and enjoy the cool mountain air, the beautiful mountain scenery, and some of the local attractions such as Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Cliff Dwellings, the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park, and more. Take some hikes, horseback rides, balloon flights, jeep tours, whitewater rafting trip, or train rides. There is much to do in the area to relieve some stress and go home refreshed.
And Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins can provide some Colorado Springs lodging for you while you’re here enjoying your Colorado vacation. Stay in our Bed and Breakfast Lodge, our rustic Colorado Cabin Rental, or our Colorado Vacation Cottage.